- Fitness, Exercise & Learning
- Food & Beverage
- Health, Wellbeing & Caregiver Services
Rideau-Rockcliffe Community Resource Centre
This centre offers a range of social supports and services for the Rideau-Rockcliffe community area.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (613) 745-0073
- Website: https://www.crcrr.org/
- Address: 815 St. Laurent Blvd, Ottawa, ON K1K 3A7, Canada
Hours of Operation
Mon, Wed 9 am-4 pm, Tue 9 am-11 am
Verified Dementia-Inclusive Features
The Rideau-Rockcliffe Community Resource Centre offers a range of services and support programs to enable residential empowerment, community resiliency and inclusiveness. Their services include free income tax clinics, community meals, Social Harvest community gardens and essential services such as their Food Bank, Intake, and Crisis Interventions services.
Last updated: 26-11-2020