- Fitness, Exercise & Learning
- Health, Wellbeing & Caregiver Services
Ottawa Public Library
Ottawa Public Library provides community engagement through literacy, art programs and games.
- Phone: 613-580-2940
- Website: https://www.biblioottawalibrary.ca
- Address: Ottawa, ON, Canada
Hours of Operation
Mon-Sat. 10a - 5 p, some days open until 6p or 8 p
Verified Dementia-Inclusive Features
- Comfortable noise level, Quiet space available
- Accessible bathrooms, Accessible entrance, Accessible parking, Bilingual (E/Fr)
The Ottawa Public Library provides a wealth of learning resources. Including audiobooks, hardcover books, games, art, a calendar of small group events for multigenerational patrons, and multi-media checkout. In addition to Aging Well programs that address technology, wellness and fitness needs, and Dementia resources for checkout and support groups.
Last updated: 26-11-2020