- Fitness, Exercise & Learning
- Health, Wellbeing & Caregiver Services
Marianhill Golden Lake Adult Day Program (Marianhill)
This program is for residents of Golden Lake, and offers social, recreational, intellectual, emotional and physical activities.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (613) 735-6839
- Website: https://marianhill.ca/
- Address: 96 Chibekana Inamo, Golden Lake, ON, Canada
Hours of Operation
Office open Mon-Fri 8:30am-4pm, Centre open 24hrs
Verified Dementia-Inclusive Features
- Accessible entrance, Accessible parking, English
Marianhill’s Adult Day Program provides older adults living in Golden Lake and surrounding communities with a variety of structured social, recreational, spiritual and physical activities. It assists clients to remain living in the community for as long as possible while promoting independence and increasing self esteem to maximize their full potential. Some services include physically and mentally stimulating activities, social interaction and companionship, preventative health care and many more.
Last updated: 26-11-2020