- Fitness, Exercise & Learning
- Health, Wellbeing & Caregiver Services
Goulbourn Museum is a historical cultural resource with social programs and tours.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (613) 831-2393
- Website: https://goulbournmuseum.ca/
- Address: 2064 Huntley Rd, Stittsville, ON K2S 1B8, Canada
Verified Dementia-Inclusive Features
- Comfortable noise level, Consistent lighting (natural and artificial), Quiet space available
- Accessible bathrooms, Accessible entrance, Bilingual (E/Fr)
Goulbourn Museum offers seniors programming, online tours, online programs, maps for heritage self-driving tours, and fibre art circles. If you go to “Museum at Home” on their website, it will allow you virtual access to their military and archeological collections as well as lectures and an invitation to create poppies for the “Poppies of Goulbourn” event. Appointments can be booked for assisted research at the History Centre.
Last updated: 18-12-2020