- Food & Beverage
- Health, Wellbeing & Caregiver Services
- Housing & Transportation
Eastern Ottawa Resource Centre
The Eastern Ottawa Resource Centre offer a wide range of supportive and empowering community services.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (613) 741-6025
- Website: https://www.eorc-creo.ca/EORC.php
- Address: 1980 Ogilvie Rd, Gloucester, ON K1J 9L3, Canada
Hours of Operation
September-May 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, June-August 8:30am-4:00pm, Tuesdays open until 7, Closed daily from 12pm-1pm
Verified Dementia-Inclusive Features
- Accessible bathrooms, Accessible entrance, Accessible parking, Bilingual (E/Fr)
EORC has been helping seniors in Eastern Ottawa since 1979. They help with accessing medications, food, additional resources, respite, and transportation to essential medical appointments. They also have a child and youth program, referral resources and help for violence against women.
Last updated: 26-11-2020