- Fitness, Exercise & Learning
- Health, Wellbeing & Caregiver Services
Centretown Community Health Centre
Centretown Community Health Centre is a non-profit multi-service community healthcare centre addressing the needs of the Centretown area.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (613) 233-4443
- Website: https://www.centretownchc.org/
- Address: 420 Cooper St, Ottawa, ON K2P 0H2, Canada
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:45 p.m.
Verified Dementia-Inclusive Features
- Accessible bathrooms, Accessible entrance, Accessible parking, Bilingual (E/Fr), Service animal friendly
The Centretown Community Centre has been operating since 1969 and aims to provide needed support to their community. Their team includes doctors, nurses, social workers, counsellors, dietitians, community developers, health promoters, and outreach workers. They offer one-on-one services, personal-development groups, and community-level involvement in healthcare.
Last updated: 26-11-2020