- Health, Wellbeing & Caregiver Services
- Safety Monitoring
Alzheimer Society of Cornwall & District
The Alzheimer Society of Cornwall and District works to alleviate the personal and social consequences of Alzheimer Disease and related dementia through family support, education, advocacy and support to research
- Email: Alzheimer.Info@one-mail.on.ca
- Phone: (613) 932-4914
- Website: https://alzheimer.ca/cornwall/en/home
- Address: 106b Second St W, Cornwall, ON, Canada
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 8:30 to 4:30 Evening hours available by appointment only.
Verified Dementia-Friendly Features
- Bilingual (E/Fr), English, French
The Alzheimer Society offers you the First Link to information and service navigation. We offer individual and peer support, education, an Adult Day Support Program, social recreational programs like Minds in Motion and Musical IPOD services and the MedicAlert®SafelyHome® program. We support research to help find a cure.
Last updated: 05-03-2021