- Community services and centres
- Healthcare & Caregiver Support Services
Adult Day Program – RLC (Carefor Ottawa)
The Day Program at the Resurrection Lutheran Church provides a supportive "day away" for people living with dementia. Clients enjoy a day of activities designed to enhance their well-being, all while providing their caregivers with a day of respite.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (613) 749-7557
- Website: https://carefor.ca/services/?comaction=regions
- Address: 1325 Gaultois Avenue, Orléans, ON, Canada
Hours of Operation
Due to COVID 19, administration open Fri 9 am-3 pm
Verified Dementia-Inclusive Features
- Accessible entrance, Accessible parking, Bilingual (E/Fr)
The Adult Day Program at RLC offers supervised and supportive activities for seniors and people with specialized needs such as dementia and physical disabilities. Program activities are flexible and tailored to clients’ abilities and interests.
Last updated: 26-11-2020