- Fitness, Exercise & Learning
- Health, Wellbeing & Caregiver Services
We connect older adults with technology training and support.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 613-699-7896
- Website: https://www.connectedcanadians.ca/
- Address: Ottawa, ON, Canada
Verified Dementia-Friendly Features
- Bilingual (E/Fr), Multilingual
Connected Canadians is a federally incorporated non-profit organization established in 2018 to help connect older adults with free technology training and support. Many Connected Canadians volunteers are new Canadians who are highly skilled technology workers, collectively they speak 12 languages. During COVID-19 Connected Canadians has expanded its programs to serve seniors in a variety of different ways, helping to reduce isolation and loneliness amongst seniors.
Last updated: 20-01-2021