- Fitness, Exercise & Learning
- Health, Wellbeing & Caregiver Services
Adult Day Program – Kenmore (Rural Ottawa South Support Services)
Adult Day Program - Kenmore offers programming in a group setting to maintain a good level of socialization to prevent premature or inappropriate institutionalization. They provide physical activities as well as social and recreational activities.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (613) 692-4697
- Website: https://www.rosss.ca/social-programs
- Address: 1128 Mill Street, Manotick, ON, Canada
Hours of Operation
Mon-Thu 9 am-5 pm, Fri 9 am-4 pm
Verified Dementia-Inclusive Features
- Accessible entrance, English
The Adult Day Program is a support program that provides supervised individual programming in a group setting for older adults, who may be physically frail, cognitively impaired and/or socially isolated. The program helps clients achieve and maintain their maximum functioning level, prevents premature and inappropriate institutionalization, and provides respite and information for caregivers.
Last updated: 26-11-2020